2008-11-23

Festival

On Friday the Canadian and me went out to eat something. We ended up in Christon Cafe. Very cool place - an underground restaurant decorated as a church, with very goth-looking staff. The cover charge (or "amuse") was more than I usually pay for entire dinner, but once in a while, it's worth it. The atmosphere was great (if you like gloom), the waitress cute (in a faceful-of-metal kind of way), and the food fingerlickingly delicious.

This weekend is the Todai Festival, so I went over to Komaba campus to check it out. There were some couple of hundred food stalls, just for starters. I had some very nice and rather cheap yakitori - and I've been craving the grilled meat taste for some time now. I also snuck in a game of Go with the Go club. I suck, but I still had fun. And there were bands playing their stuff all over - from very beautiful and haunting vocal songs, to horses playing guitars, to none too bad metal that I didn't quite expect here.

One day I might even upload some photos.

No comments: