2008-10-30

Tea Festival Mininote

Another day in Akihabara. I finally got to play Modern Art, which is kind of funny since it's such a well-regarded game. And I finally got to play Galaxy Trucker, which is so not funny, because my copy shipped this week after I waited for it for half a year.

But anyway, yay, I'm finally getting the goodies! Yay me!

In the meantime, nothing memorable happened. Except for the tea ceremony. But there's a bunch of pictures posted in the temporary folder. So I don't have to type a lot.

Basically, it was a kind of a tea festival, which means we got to enjoy tea ceremony for much less yen than it would normally have cost, and we got to visit the beautiful garden too. From all the stories I heard the tea ceremony tea, matcha, was very bitter, but it really wasn't. I liked it.

And the contrast between the park and the surrounding skyscrapers was too amazing for words.

No comments: